Stealth Tag® Specialized Saddle
Worried about your fancy bike getting stolen? Stealth Tag® Specialized Saddle discreetly hides an Apple AirTag under the seat of any Specialized saddle
- Stealth Tag ® mount of your selected quantity and model.
- 2x M5x10mm button head screws per mount.
- M5 hex nut of your selected quantity ( GoPro models only).
Stealth Tag® Specialized Saddle discreetly hides an Apple AirTag under the seat of any Specialized saddle with the SWAT System. The mount integrates into the saddle almost seamlessly and is hard to see even to a trained eye.
A whole video series for every Stealth Tag® installation can be found here, or you can follow the steps below:
- Pop the AirTag into the Stealth Tag ® cavity with the white side of the AirTag facing up.
- Attach the mount to the underside of your SWAT saddle with the 2x M5x10mm button head screws provided.
- To remove the AirTag from the Stealth Tag® cavity, remove the holder from the SWAT system. Insert a small flat head screw driver into the front removal hole of the holder. Gently pry upward to pop the AirTag out of place.
- Weight of Non-Mirror Version: 9 grams (without hardware)
- Weight of Mirror Version: 7 grams (without hardware)
- Weight of GoPro Version: 22 grams (without hardware)
- Weight of Bontrager FLARE Version: 18 grams (without hardware)
To find out more about some commonly asked Stealth Tag® questions, check out our FAQ Page.
AirTag/GoPro/Bontrager FLARE is not included with purchase.
Took 5 seconds to install and required no tools. Fits great on my Specialized S-Works Power Mirror Saddle and the airtag can be detected by my iphone.
Super stealth, works perfect, easy install…buy one
I purchased the Stealth Tag with the ion light mount. It was easy to install and the airtag is completely hidden. I love that I can attach my tail light to the mount and it holds it upright nicely. The only downside is that the light doesn't clip in tightly, so it slides off easily and I'm afraid I may use it. Bontrager's lights are pricey, so I will be out over $50 if it comes off. I suggest designing the light mount so that the light slides downward onto the mount rather than attaching from the side.